Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90 camry and one of the lights wasnt workin,the one that wasnt workin was attached to the opening part of the trunk,so when u opened the trunk the light went up with it,there were 2 lights attached vertically,the bottom one didnt light up on the right side so i went to the auto store and said i need a rear tail light for a 90 camry,not being 100 percent positive it is the taillight? thats one of my questions was it the taillight? the one above that is never on so i assmumed thats the park or brake,so anyways when i put the bulb in nothing worked other then the turn signals,the bulb was a little bigger then the bulb on the left side of the trunk,maybe thats the problem? it had the right number of probes though,so i went from having 1 light not working to none of the rear lights working except for the turn signals,does anyone have any ideas of what the problem might be? thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Check your fuses. It happened to me once and it turned out I had a burnt out fuse. After the fuse was replaced, my lights worked again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks,i was thinkin that might be the problem after i realized the turn signal was on a different fuse and it was the only thing that worked,where exactly is the fuse i need to replace and do i need to replace the fusable link on the battery also?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts