Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone who has these post pictures of these installed on your Tacoma? I know that there are several other threads pertaining to this topic but none of them show enough pictures. Also, for those of you that have these installed how do they ride and what size tires do you have? Please try to keep this thread mostly pictures so all of us can see how they look?

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
search, i've seen plenty of pictures of 2wd with allied since thats the only ones that can run them. They actually raise the front of your truck higher, a lot of the pre runner guys have them with the LT kits.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Can anyone who has these post pictures of these installed on your Tacoma? I know that there are several other threads pertaining to this topic but none of them show enough pictures. Also, for those of you that have these installed how do they ride and what size tires do you have? Please try to keep this thread mostly pictures so all of us can see how they look?

Thanks Guys
They ride exactly as your truck does before you swap the spindles.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Here's a few of my truck with the Allied's. I'll take some new ones this weekend, and sorry they're so big idk how to resize them smaller.

·
Registered
2006 SCPrerunner BSP
798 Posts
Okay, here we go again. n00b:

Here they are off the truck.

Here they are on the truck.

Lots of ground clearance.

Side view. (Note, my drive way is steep, so the rake is slightly exagerated.)

The ride for me was a HUGE improvement because I went from OME 885s and stock shocks to Bilstein Adjustable 5100s and stock springs.

On a side note, try not to be quite so demanding with your VERY first post. I've said it before, and I will say it again, introduce yourself first, and you will get a better response. :bash:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Here's a few of my truck with the Allied's. I'll take some new ones this weekend, and sorry they're so big idk how to resize them smaller.

1BlkT;
Your truck looks incredible! What have you lifted the rear with? In your last pic,what size and brand wheels are those,I really like them and when you changed did you go up on tire size?:thumbup:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Do you purchase these spindles directly from Allied or are there other vendors. How about price? Last I heard, these spindles were going for something in the neighborhood of 1 grand. Is that correct?

·
Registered
'12 Ram 1500 HEMI
1,138 Posts
correct, i heard 1050 and SS brake lines included at kartek

·
Registered
185 Posts
1BlkT;
Your truck looks incredible! What have you lifted the rear with? In your last pic,what size and brand wheels are those,I really like them and when you changed did you go up on tire size?:thumbup:
Thanks! I just have an add a leaf in the rear right now, it gave me about 2 inches of lift. As far as tires, they are the same in all the pictures, (Kumho AT 285/70/17) but the last picture shows the new rims I got over the weekend. Moto Metal 958's 17x9 :D Here's a close up

·
Registered
185 Posts
1BlkT,
What are the specs for your wheels? Do you have any rubbing?
They are Moto Metal 958's 17x9 -12mm offset 4.5" Backspacing and NO RUBBING!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've read all the previous posts a while ago. You guys are getting roughly 4" of lift in the front correct? Looks awesome with 285's. I'd love to run this but a grand is a little out of reach for me since I'm looking to get wheels and tires.

·
Registered
'12 Ram 1500 HEMI
1,138 Posts
i'm guessing 3-4" since that is how tall the spindle is?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
that would be nice, the ones i have are only 1/2 inch longer then stock from wheelers.

·
Registered
2006 SCPrerunner BSP
798 Posts
I've read all the previous posts a while ago. You guys are getting roughly 4" of lift in the front correct? Looks awesome with 285's. I'd love to run this but a grand is a little out of reach for me since I'm looking to get wheels and tires.
Not roughly, exactly 4", because that is what's built into the spindle.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts