Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SCCA Tech Services
2005 Corolla S
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am almost done with the prep work for the car to be painted. I just have my left side door and rear quarter panel to prep and then the thing will be ready for paint. I have removed all of the factory pinstriping along with all the moldings to give it a cleaner look. You can see in one of the pictures that I got my girlfriend to help by taking all of the moldings sticky crap off of the car. You can also see how nasty my spare tire wheel well is. What I am planning on doing with that is cutting out the spare tire wheel well and welding some sheet metal flush with the trunk floor board. Then eventually I will be removing the stock gas tank and putting in a fuel cell. Here are the pictures http://www.classic-celica.com/modul...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

·
Reppin my Home
343 Posts
I could see a huge potential for this ride once it gets painted and sanded.. although there is a good amount of rust.

Pretty sweet :thumbup:

·
SCCA Tech Services
2005 Corolla S
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
troy said:
I could see a huge potential for this ride once it gets painted and sanded.. although there is a good amount of rust.

Pretty sweet :thumbup:
I already have plans to get the thing into the 13's in the 1/4 on stock compression and natrually aspirated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts