Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I know im in the camry section but I need your opinion.
please see the video on http://autocoverup.com I recorded the conversation because a Lexus rep was changing his opinion on my IS250 having sudden acceleration after he talked to the GM.

please let me know if you know of anyone or you have have sudden acceleration

·
Camry Freak
Camry & Accord
2,021 Posts
2+ years with my 2007 Camry and it has never displayed any of the signs that you are describing. On the other hand, I have never had more than one set of floormats in the vehicle at once either.

I find your website full of people that seem to offer nothing but a picture of an ignorant America who are not smart enough to realize that you shouldn't have more than one set of floormats in at once.

My opinion... (which is what you are asking for): As with the majority of traffic accidents- they are due to user error.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2+ years with my 2007 Camry and it has never displayed any of the signs that you are describing. On the other hand, I have never had more than one set of floormats in the vehicle at once either.

I find your website full of people that seem to offer nothing but a picture of an ignorant America who are not smart enough to realize that you shouldn't have more than one set of floormats in at once.

My opinion... (which is what you are asking for): As with the majority of traffic accidents- they are due to user error.

maybe you should read the entire site before you comment...who said anything about stacked floor matts?? ...next time watch the video like I said.

·
Camry Freak
Camry & Accord
2,021 Posts
maybe you should read the entire site before you comment...who said anything about the stacked floor mats?? ...next time watch the video like I said.
YOUR WEBSITE!

I did read the majority of your website- and followed some of the links on it too. A few of the links that are on your website lead to stories like this one... where the cause was found to be multiple floormats stacked on top of one another (or simply that the floormats were not properly secured):

http://www.wate.com/global/Story.asp?s=6459687

Also, many of the "cases" that are listed on the main page are posted by people who can't write using proper spelling and grammar. If they can't spell or write a simple sentence without making an error- I don't believe in their driving abilities either.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YOUR WEBSITE!

I did read the majority of your website- and followed some of the links on it too. A few of the links that are on your website lead to stories like this one... where the cause was found to be multiple floormats stacked on top of one another (or simply that the floormats were not properly secured):

http://www.wate.com/global/Story.asp?s=6459687

Also, many of the "cases" that are listed on the main page are posted by people who can't write using proper spelling and grammar. If they can't spell or write a simple sentence without making an error- I don't believe in their driving abilities either.
It's not my site db

I don't think those people are worried about grammer, they almost lost their lives trapped in a speeding car. If I were you I wouldn't talk about other people since you drive a 98 camry...lol, most of the time the amount of money people make is a direct reflection on how smart they are...lol, I know, I know..It's the best car you ever had, it has 150,000 miles on it, Its a great car, it starts everytime, air blows cold, paint looks good...blah blah blah.
get a real car

·
Registered
5 Posts
Absolutely crazy. Makes me wonder about the world and even more about the automotive industry... My friend Tim had the same problem with his Lexus. I wasn't aware it was a more common happening. Have you done anything with the Lexus reps?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Absolutely crazy. Makes me wonder about the world and even more about the automotive industry... My friend Tim had the same problem with his Lexus. I wasn't aware it was a more common happening. Have you done anything with the Lexus reps?[/quot

They tried to convince me it was a floor mat, they really have no choice but to say it was a floor mat, what auto company would ever admit they had sudden acceleration, they would have alot of lawsuits from the crashes that have already happened and have to recall millions of cars....so why not pick something close to gas pedal like a floor mat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.