Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I do believe at one time, a company like TYC or APC did make them as they made tons of aftermarket tail lights and headlights.

Since those companies have gone, people are doing custom. Customizing is gonna take the expensive route.

Gotta get your halo/LED head light assemblies. Then you gotta get the JDM headlights (clear lens) and then mount and rewire everything.

·
Registered
Solara
56 Posts
Those do look sweet. I wish there was more support for the previa, but it is an old discontinued van. Ebay would probably be your best bet at this point. But the quality of ebay parts is iffy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The import explosion during the early 2000s was a great time. You had many companies making tons of parts.

Xenon was a body kit manufacture and they had a nice kit for the Previa. They are long gone.

You will find pictures on cardomain and old forum posts with parts that you could have found on Ebay or any race shop.

Those days are long gone though. It was an interesting time. In 2001, I remember I could find virtually EVERYTHING for my civic, but when I had my 89 240sx, 86 rx7 and 92 cressida... there wasn't anything.

Of course the scene has changed with drifting catching on and becoming a factor... now you can find tons of stuff for the 240sx and even the cressida.

Plus all the jz swaps in both those cars is now common place.

·
Registered
32 Posts
or you can make them yourself.
I've done plenty of retrofits, this is one of the easiest ones to do!

probably can get this done in 1 hour for both headlights if i had it planned out.
instead i spent 20 minutes thinking what i wanted to do and didnt have all the parts LOL

Plan is now to go to TRS when they open in a few hours and buy parts.
-paint the bezel black
-choose a shroud, might go naked and run a nice halo ring since we have fluted lenses
-modify my existing H4 LED headlight bulbs to fit the existing d2c projector i have.

pictures, i know you love pictures

1 - 5 of 5 Posts