Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
okay guys this is my problem i have a Avalon 1996 4 speakers plus 2 tweters speakers only on the doors and they are on a shitty amp the factory right. well i got a Kenwood excelon x879 i paid about $450. and to go with that i put all new 4" Rockford fosgate in 30 rms and 60 max. well i thought i would get good sound nope ,i was wrong the factory amp is taking all of the power from my headunit and it comes out like shit. I took the hole thing apart and i cant seem to find a wiring harness that will go from my radio to my speakers.basically i want to bypass the amp completely with out handwiring all the speakers can someone plz help me out my car sounds like crap theres no bass so i had to buy me a sony xplod 12 but amp comes in one week i need music any plz is there any harness anyone has found plz help i just want the head unit to the new speakers without cuting wires

the amp is under the glovebox

would this wiring harness work for my car

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
im just figuring your 96 avalon is similar to my 95 cam but you should be able to go to a place that sells car audio stuff and they SHOULD have a harness that goes from your receiver directly to your speaks

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
On my Xle there is another harness already in the car that is there if you want to bypass the amp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts