Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im back guys, some may remember me..most will not. I lost my Camry to Hurricane Wilma that ripped and flooded the Fl Keys....Well I couldn't get my mind off my Camry since then (Oct. 2005) So I found my new one. :whatwhat:

1996 Camry LE (5s-fe) Black, tan int. Fairly clean, 130k $800.00
Lady orginally wanted $500.00 for it, I told her to reconsider and call me back with a new price so I wouldn't feel like a thief after the purchase...Im kicking myself in the ass, but im not heartless either. She tells me it needs a brake job, and a muffler. So for a grand total of $980 (est.) Ill have me another Camry :D

Im going to pick it up tommarow...pics unless this lady is a stone cold liar and the car is horribly screwed up.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
7,129 Posts
welcome back, foo!!

1st gen supra?!?

pics!!1!!oneone

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Im shocked you knew what it was. Most people hear Supra and think of The fast and the furious.

My Supra has been on the back burner since its purchase 2 years ago....Im still deciding what to do with it. Im pretty much stuck on 6m-ge/ w-58 5 speed, T3 suspension parts...and a turbo. 250 hp should get it to move rather quick.

I think a 7m-gte would mount up.....I just fear the BHG

Right now im pushing a 94 Miata, so the need for a bigger car can't be denyed any longer. I really hope this Camry checks out tommarow.

www.myspace.com/reiseee Pics of the Miata and Celica/Supra

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My first one was a great deal at $3,200!

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
welcome back man!! glad to have another gen3!

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought the car yesterday! So far my total tally on the car is $872 with tags, tax, and title :whatwhat: The lady told me that the brakes were shot....:lol: BIG NEGATIVE, everything on the car works perfect, runs better than my old 95 Camry.

God I missed my 3rd Gen....im glad to be back behind the wheel of one.

·
Registered
120 Posts
What kind of options does it have on it?

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Car is for sale.
$2,000
:naughty:

130k, 60 k on motor (no documentation)
black with tan int. (paint needs to be buffed, hood re-sprayed)
decent tires (michilens)
a/c works great.
JVC cd player

Im really thinking about doing some minor detail work and selling it. I found a green one for 1,200 obo...Ill offer her $800 too! And a 99 Caviler for 1,500 and a couple of 95 Honda's for under 1500. Let the car sales begin! :whatwhat:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts