Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Supafly
1991 toyota pickup
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pictures shocked me. I could not comprehend somone doing these things..

Look for yourself.

Can you say axle wrap? v

p.s I take no credit for taking this photos..

·
One with the farce
2,886 Posts
-Yikes on the steering setup.
-Yikes on the axlewrap factor.
-Where's the front driveshaft???
-Nice FLAT leaves:lol::lol::confused:

·
Official Saipan Member
Hilux
1,019 Posts
yeah, thats real nasty. atleast its not like ten inch bodylift

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,745 Posts
wow thats gotta be a stiff ride. you can see in the first pic the big block and then in addition it looks like he put in what i guestimate to be a 2in peice of square tubing just to get a little bit more lift. :ugh3:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
lol @ lifting the body. you still don't get any extra clearance...seems silly.

·
Supafly
1991 toyota pickup
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
On the second picture the truck had no rear driveshaft. It was at such an angle he was unable to move the truck with it in.:disappoin

Yay for showtrucks :ugh3:

Here is two more pictures.

·
mixed bag 'o vehicles
2,862 Posts
oh my... theres nothing like having an off-road monster truck that has 5 inches of articulation.

so i guess this is "rice" for the off-road truck community? meaning function takes a back seat to looks.

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
:eek: Why, just why. Whats with people and doing these stupid things? Jeez.

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
ghettosled said:
oh my... theres nothing like having an off-road monster truck that has 5 inches of articulation.

so i guess this is "rice" for the off-road truck community? meaning function takes a back seat to looks.
Yes, sadly it seems that no automotive group is imune to the effects of rice.

·
2,691 Posts
what I get a kick out of is that you life your truck but your ground clearance doesn't change bewteen the wheels because your pumpkin is still really low.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Oh my God. How is that even safe? Looking at the pinion and driveshaft angles alone would make it impossible to drive. Those u-joints would last about 10 miles :lol:

Why do you need 12 shocks on a rear suspension that will have next to no articulation whatsoever?

Scary. And I thought I was a redneck. That makes us intelligent 'necks look bad :lol:

·
Ron Jeremy's twin brother
06 Tacoma-SOLD
1,461 Posts
Aww come on guys. That thing is baddass. I bet it could run the Baja....:rolleyes:;)

·
Registered
98' LGT
1,114 Posts
ghettosled said:

The proper term would be mall Crawler. Well actaully, I think all these go beyond Mall crawler status into something even more dumb.

·
One with the farce
2,886 Posts
Grayguy said:
The proper term would be mall Crawler. Well actaully, I think all these go beyond Mall crawler status into something even more dumb.
Yup, it's called.............TRAILER QUEEN!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts