Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for a change I decided to read the "Read Before You Post" thread, and again, very much out of character, I'm following the instructions.

I'm the proud (if reluctant) new owner of a '04 Camry LE 4 cyl with floormats. Bought the Camry for the room, with 3 little ones it was either a Camry or (ahugggggg) a minivan.

This is our first new car (except for a lease several years ago which doesn't count) and overall I'm pretty happy with it. Our last car was a '99 Maxima SE 5-speed. I'm going through a little withdrawl still. The Maxima had lots of personality (both good and bad), lots of power, and was pretty fun to drive.

Mods.... ....hmmmmmmm, do the floormats count??? I Zaino'd the paint (3 coats of Z2) and had the windows tinted, that's about it. I'd like to install some OEM foglights, and maybe some wheels/tires next spring. Nothing fancy maybe 16"ers, I don't need to be showing off those softball sized drums in back.

Here's a weird fact, our insurance went down $50 a month ($85-$35) for identical coverage on the Camry. The insurance company must think it's a boring car too, I guess that's good.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
its a maxima compared to a camry i think $50 is too little a maxima fits into that sport car type espeicaly since its a SE and manual. But a camry no insurance company has a clue you can slap on a turbo kit and other goodies on a camry. thats why the price drop.

Welcome to TN. i wish i had a new camry instead of my 96 but i'm still happy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts