Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The TRD widebody kit. What is an estimate of how much it costs to put it on? It looks like it would take a lot of work to put on and a lot of money than a regular body kit. does anyone know how much approximently it would cost?

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
If I remember right.... a REAL TRD body kit costs somewhere around $11,000. You can get the replicas.... but it is kinda of puzzle to make them fit. Seems like people put around $5k to get them on there.

Not to mention you have to get some bad ass wheels to make it look any good.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks. Hows bout like a regular body kit. Like the Border. I've been looking at that and i like it a lot. How much does it cost to put a regular body kit on?

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
as long as fitment of the body kit is really good....just expect to pay what it would cost to paint and install.....its only when u have to do alot of work to make crappy replicas fit....a good paint job should run u about 1500-3000 or more depending on the condition of ur car...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
has anyone ever bought a body kit from extreme dimensions? If so how do their body kits fit. Is there modifications needed to make it fit or fo they fit right on? Thanks

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
If you don't get a real TRD kit.... it is going to cost you a lot to get put on.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not the TRD kit from extreme dimensions i'm talkin about just a regular body kit. Do the body kits from extreme dimensions fit well?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts