Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some jerk decided to break into my car last night and steal some stuff. I was super mad but the stuff I can KINDA deal with. they stole my ipod, my mom's ipod shuffle, my portable navi, all my charging wires (which i love, because my phone always seems to die on while on the road), my wallets (extra ones), colgne, and WORST OF ALL, my change tray. I could deal with the loss of the other items but not my change tray. Now there is a huge gaping hole in my console.
Do you guys know where I can find one for cheap? or do any of you guys have one? its the tray on the the bottom left side of the steering wheels. Kinda under the side mirrors controls.
thanks in advance for any help..

·
Supercharged '07 DC 4x4
890 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man..i was looking into that earlier but i wasn't sure if that was the part. but isn't hard to find a 05+ taco in the junk yard?

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
That blows! I always worry about that... how did they get in?

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
That is why you never keep valuables in a vehicle. You take all your crap out period! What city in the OC are you in? BTW, if it helps I have tinted windows and an NRA sticker on my truck...they know I could be packing. :naughty:

·
Registered
183 Posts
speak to Herb at Cabe Toyota in Long Beach and he will hoook it up...like 30-35% off...tell him ur a duma bro!

lock it up things are really shady out there! good luck!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
to make a long story short, i know the person that jacked me. i went out and woke up the next morning with all my crap gone. sucks i know. economy sucks now and i guess he is feeling it hard...

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
So your truck was unlocked? Not that if your truck is unlocked it gives someone the right, just wondering if someone broke a window.

·
Registered
495 Posts
nice find mikenh....but too bad for me its after the fact :headbang:
I understand that, I'd recommend you buy that along with replacing all the goodies you lost, it's much cheaper than buying GPS units and iPods a few times. I love mine, sturdy as hell, gives my gun a nice place to live when I can't carry it.

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
to make a long story short, i know the person that jacked me. i went out and woke up the next morning with all my crap gone. sucks i know. economy sucks now and i guess he is feeling it hard...
WTF! I would interrogate the shit out of him and then beat his ass! And don't blame it on the economy dude...blame on the individual just being a sorry ass human being.

·
Registered
63 Posts
This is why I dont like leaving any of my vehicle outside.. I had an 06 Evo IX before the truck that got broken into and that was my baby, you wouldnt think of a Tacoma to be picked out to get jacked into it. I hate thieves and you should trade that hole in your dash for a .40 cal hole in the thieves head if you get the opportunity. As far as finding that tray I cant imagine it being remotely pricey from the dealer. Id check on the boards for a part out from a total if your looking for super cheap one, but I think the dealer would be better luck for finding.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts