• Work Wheel - Gnosis Brush Silver

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Work Wheel - VS-RS Brushed Face and Black Barrel

Votes: 9 47.4%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
+1. I feel the same way as the previous post.

·
Bulletime
2,206 Posts
this is up to u. i dont like any of them at all sorry
+1

Blacks wheels = steelies no matter what anyone says, they just look cheap and/or dirty.

Not of a fan of deep dish with no concavity

Also, the first 3 wheels look identical... to a certain sea creature ...

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
also specs are pretty weak on all of em.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

He is using the specs from the g35 I had. U can go 19x8.5/9.5+35
Is he saying I should go a bit more aggressive on the tires? I don't want a whole lot of rubbing. I know rubbing is part of the game when you slam, but would like to minimize.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
plenty of people with negative offsets, stretched tires, and minimal rubbing. with fender work u can fit anything and make it rub very little.

u should have a 9.5 in the rear so it pokes more without going crazy low on offset and pushing the tire closer to the fender. for example my current wheels are 9.5+15. in order to get some poke on a 8.5 u have to be +5 offset so that means the tire is outside of the fender more and ur more likely to rub.

with tires on those setups if u plan on adding spacers i'd go like a 215 or 205 even all around. not easy to go flush and low.

also i'd go 18s. more room to play.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow

I BS you not. I dont like black wheels but was gong to give them a chance. YOu know got to roll with change. But I think I will stay away. I would like black window & register but not black face.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
#2 me likes!! :D

Man u should make this thread as your update thread and ask any questions all u want here, instead of making new threads, like me and a few others. :)

·
Bulletime
2,206 Posts
I BS you not. I dont like black wheels but was gong to give them a chance. YOu know got to roll with change. But I think I will stay away. I would like black window & register but not black face.
Black wheels can work but only if the black is an accent.. like these 2011 Mustang GT wheels.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
I don't like ANY of those. Sorry man. Go with something more simplistic and clean looking.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Just go with this. :D

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
^ That's nice and clean. I wonder why you like it though. :lol:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts