Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've combed through a few threads and can't find a specific answer for my question. I found some wheels that I'm looking at purchasing. They are XXR 527's and specs are as follows:

18x8.75 +35 with 245/40R18 tires. Will this fit without any issues? I'm currently not lowered, but looking to lower my car soon. Also, while I'm posting this, how will lowering springs hold up if without better struts/shocks? Are those necessary, or will I be fine?

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,144 Posts
I've combed through a few threads and can't find a specific answer for my question. I found some wheels that I'm looking at purchasing. They are XXR 527's and specs are as follows:

18x8.75 +35 with 245/40R18 tires. Will this fit without any issues? I'm currently not lowered, but looking to lower my car soon. Also, while I'm posting this, how will lowering springs hold up if without better struts/shocks? Are those necessary, or will I be fine?
Yes, it will fit fine. What lowering springs are you getting> The lower you go the quicker your OEM struts will wear out. If you stick with Eibach or TRD springs your struts will last for years.

Reactions: stvotw

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,144 Posts
I just realized that it said a 245/40R18. When I read it last night I was thinking of a 245/40R17. I would stick with that size in a 17" but if you want an 18" wheel stick with a 225/40R18.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.