Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
91 Turbo Mr2
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its murder and possibly the saddest day of my life...damn female drivers....i pulled out and this lady comes flyin around a blind curve 10 miles of the speed limit and on her cell phone and hits me... she didnt even hit the brakes... if she had my baby would be fine

·
Registered
91 Turbo Mr2
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
that stuff at the bottom of the door is my glass and u can actually see in the car through at the bottom too

·
Registered
420 Posts
That looks like a junkyard car, and not one that somebody would be driving. The floor mat is disgusting and looks like its been sitting for a while. You have a dirty car.

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
OMG!!! :eek: :sosad: that is bad...but at least you are ok.

·
Registered
500 Posts
You are okay, right?

Do you know yet if the insurance company is going to be willing to fix it yet? That sight brought a tear to my eye :(

CompanyFlow said:
That looks like a junkyard car, and not one that somebody would be driving. The floor mat is disgusting and looks like its been sitting for a while. You have a dirty car.
The man gets into a serious accident and all you can do is rag on his floor mats?!?! :wtf:

·
Boosting 15 psi :)
1991 MR2 (jap turbo)
507 Posts
If you need her killed, i know a guy....

On another note, i know how you feel as i recently lost my MR2 as well. But with perseverence, youll ge through it. Good luck and try to feel better.

·
Registered
500 Posts
CompanyFlow said:
That would be a bitch to fix. I wouldnt doubt that the accident bent the frame.
I wouldn't either, but I've seen worse brought back.

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
yeah but i dont see the frame being bent a lot i think it can be fix.Well i hope so man cuz i dont like to see wrecked MR2:sosad: .

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
That´s a shame bro:( I hope that you are able to get your MR2 fixed and on the road again

·
Registered
1988 MR2 S/C
30 Posts
I really feel bad for you man, and I can sympathize. I had my first car a few years back, an 89 MR2 S/C get crushed on the passenger side by a guy going 50 over the speed limit, and he hit me hard enough to actually get all the way to the block and crack part of it. I got a measly insurance buyout that didn't match even half what the car was worth, being low-mileage and in perfect shape. Stick it to that bitch for what she did!

·
Registered
91 Turbo Mr2
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i told people it was a safe car... its kinda hard to believe i didnt get hurt considering the door was part wsa over top of the seat.... and thanks for talkin shit bout my floor mats.... yea i bet the car does look like it was at a junkyard cuz thats where it will be..... and im ok for the people tht care... the a piller is bent and the roof is bent too some how the glass for the t-tops didnt break.... my insurance company is goin to try to prove she was speeding cuz i doubt that she will admit that she was, but im goin to do whtever it takes to get another car, but i dont think nething i get could be better than the mr2... thanks guys

·
"The Mighty Gen3"
91 SW20
153 Posts
That really sucks kid. And to think just the other day you were talking about your mr2, when it was fine. Damn, take care.

·
Registered
91 Turbo Mr2
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i had big plans and love that car....never take it for granted...lol... thanks for caring guys... you all have been a huge help with all my questions...except floor mat fag.....lol... neway thanks for everything guys who knows i may get another 2

·
Registered
91 Turbo Mr2
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
does it matter its a floor mat, its winter, and it had rained and shit lol, at least i cleaned my engine with engine cleaner lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts