Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know--I'm an idiot--but how do I remove my antenna so I can go through a carwash? I just bought a 2003 Corolla Sport and can't find the procedure addressed in the owners manual.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
is it a power antenna or manual????......if its power...just turn of radio to make it go down....if manual.....u should be able to just unscrew it off.....

if u still can't figure it out....just find a touchless car wash to go thru....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, it's powerless. Hey, another question, if I may: How do I know whether I have ABS? My insurance company asked me, but neither I nor the salesman knows. Told you I was an idiot :)

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
well....drive really fast....slam on the brakes.....if u lock them up and start skidding (start shitting your pants)...no ABS....if u feel the brakes pulsating....then you do.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pulsating?! I guess I'd know then if I did have them. I don't think I feel pulsating...

Thanks again!

·
Registered
304 Posts
do think, try...........

and you got to try hard..... don't think going at 20 miles an hr and slam on the brakes will do it...

try 40 mph and then slam on the brakes as if you are about to hit a wall..........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, so I have to the slamming-on-the-brakes thing before I'd feel them pulsating?! Got ya.

I think you guys might just be trying to rid the world of my dumb ass...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts