Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Depends on what you're looking for and what kind of power you have.

The IDMAX will definitely get louder than the IDQ. Some people say the IDQ has better sound quality than the IDMAX.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Suppose to be one of the top dogs as far as subs & the seller looks to have a good rating.Doesnt say in the auction if he's a authorized dealer,which he doesn't seem to be.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
[Shameless plug]The Arc Audio Flatline is built by ID based on the IDMAX[/shameless plug]

(see sig)

:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking for SQ. I will be running 800w rms

Also is ther realy a big diferance in power cable speaker wire rca as as is one brand realy that much better than another

Thankx

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
05CamrySE said:
I am looking for SQ. I will be running 800w rms
An IDMAX will work pretty awesome off 800 watts. For best SQ put it in a 1.5 cu ft sealed enclosure.

Also is ther realy a big diferance in power cable speaker wire rca as as is one brand realy that much better than another

Thankx

Not really. Just make sure you have 4 gauge running to the amp and at least 16 gauge to the sub. Preferably 12 gauge speaker wire to the sub.

For RCA's get something that's durable. Alot of cheaper RCA's can have problems with the connectors.

What length RCA's do you need? Sometimes you can buy lots of 5-10 pairs on ebay for pretty cheap. I like Stinger myself. Rockford Fosgates upper line is nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts