Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Wow, those pictures don't make the wraps look all that good.

One of my friends had his dealership install pre-made leather wraps over the stock cloth seats. It looks way better than the link that you showed above, but not 100% like stock leather. But I have to say, this guy's car is one of the most comfortable seats I have sat in, but didn't provide very good grip when turning hard because the leather would shift a little bit.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, those pictures don't make the wraps look all that good.

One of my friends had his dealership install pre-made leather wraps over the stock cloth seats. It looks way better than the link that you showed above, but not 100% like stock leather. But I have to say, this guy's car is one of the most comfortable seats I have sat in, but didn't provide very good grip when turning hard because the leather would shift a little bit.
You bring up a good point about the covers slipping... Let's just say all my passengers wear a seat belt when they ride with me so I'll probably just go 100% and get the fabric switched out completely. Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Then you should be fine with that. But will the leather match the rest of your interior?
I believe so but if it's gonna move around while I drive then I'll pass anyway. I saw a post where someone actually removed the fabric and replaced it with leather and it looked great. It cost a little more and it's a hassle to install but it looked the same as if the car came with leather seating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts