Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
7,213 Posts
At some point hopefully Dickson (Ekam) will chime in on this thread. He's got a few worthy watches in his collection as I understand it.
"Worthy" is a relative term Kev.

I guess the most notable one is the Moon watch aka Omega Speedmaster Pro.

But if I have to choose, I prefer German watches and I have half dozen of those, ranging from manual wind to chronographs, new to 50 year old East German GUB watch.

I've been wearing this one for a bit.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts

But if I have to choose, I prefer German watches and I have half dozen of those, ranging from manual wind to chronographs, new to 50 year old East German GUB watch.

Come on, man. Nobody screams fashion sense like you do, and long ago you made James Bond your bitch, so accept the compliment from a troglodyte like me. :)

·
Registered
797 Posts

I love the back side of that one. It lets you see the mechanical workings. :D You can hear the precision in that one.:lol:

·
There is no substitute.
7,213 Posts
I love the back side of that one. It lets you see the mechanical workings. :D You can hear the precision in that one.:lol:
Actually most modern movements are fairly quiet. You need to have a pocket watch movement like the ETA 6497/6498 that you'll hear it ticking on your wrist even at arm's length.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
Please don't ask me how much I paid for the factory pin buckle & rubber straps.
Come on, man, don't make those statements because they're pure torture for me.

LOL!

The Breguet Marine GMT sure is a purdy watch. I really like it!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Here are the 2 movements... rotors have 21k gold on the edge.

I wonder if they could make that the face of the watch? Just watching all of that stuff moving would keep you busy watching it instead of listening to BS in the room.

Irregardless, some really nice watches in this thread. :cool:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
9 Participants
Corrolla clone
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing