1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 91 Camry and wanna do some cosmetic mods looking for
-Coilovers (minimal modify to them)
-strut bar
-nice lower control arm (will post example photo )
-rear window visor

I'm also open to any suggestions on mods side pic is my camry

Attachments

·
Kanmuri
1985 Camry
248 Posts
I have a friend with a Honda EF sedan and I as wondering if any parts made to fit them would fit our Camry's. Simple things like spoilers, etc seem like they could fit with little issue, given the overall boxy shape of both cars.

I like the rear window visor idea, or a small duckbill spoiler on the trunk.

Rolled fenders would look pretty good on these too.

Please let me know what coil-overs you choose!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a friend with a Honda EF sedan and I as wondering if any parts made to fit them would fit our Camry's. Simple things like spoilers, etc seem like they could fit with little issue, given the overall boxy shape of both cars.

I like the rear window visor idea, or a small duckbill spoiler on the trunk.

Rolled fenders would look pretty good on these too.

Please let me know what coil-overs you choose!
Ya I think the window visors real clean and simple mod but there impossible to fine I was think old Honda parts might fit like there Coilovers but don't wanna risk buying some for them only not to fit

·
Kanmuri
1985 Camry
248 Posts
Ya I think the window visors real clean and simple mod but there impossible to fine I was think old Honda parts might fit like there Coilovers but don't wanna risk buying some for them only not to fit
I feel the exact same way... Need to hit up a junkyard and take measurements for certain stuff for sure.

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
8,284 Posts

·
Registered
05 & 12 Prius
14 Posts
Lighting mods for sure! Easy to do as most are plug & play for Toyota's, cost effective, and anybody can install. Only labor involved is whatever it takes to access the original bulb to replace it which is minimal for most Toyota sedans.

·
Registered
1990 Toyota Camry LE
225 Posts
Coilovers with minimum modding would be non-existent unless you go for the Geckos. Assuming you don't want to redrill strut holes and modify the coilover mounting bracket.

Strut bar I think Cusco makes one? Other than that might have to be custom. (I've had difficulty making a custom one, see pic below)

For the rear braces those would have to be custom, I don't think they were ever made for the Camry, but it might get in the way of the alignment bolts.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts