Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up to this site, wondering if there are any other ae86 owners here.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
hahahahah!!!! :D Man, that question screams "I'm new".

There are tons! And next time, please use the search button at the top of the screen before posting. Thank you:)

*And by the way, welcome to the forum:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well yeah but im to lazy to search, rather just have them post here....

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Well, it's expected of the people on this forum to do a little work. The Mods and Admins don't like it when people repost. It takes up major server space. And no one likes hearing the same thing over and over again.

So Please do the polite thing and search. Thank you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
one WAS in my sig....kinda dident read the rules about it and....well violated it..damn thats another sig locked first it was celica.net now this one lolill see if i have any saved i can post(comp had to be reformated)

sorry about the repost though, just curious and its more of a way to introduce myself then it is to demand people to post.

See if these work:

Picture 1
Drift Day Stickers
Front
Back

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
going this sat to drift day 17, with luck be able to get pictures along with some video footage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cool, i post on club4ag of course, but as Maddocks.

tell you a tale of a man and his car....

the reason i made my name Mad a kumi here is because since i own a hatchback all my friends called me takumi...and since i hated that one friend said...Mad a kumi

so im not into initial d...well its entertaining and all but thats about it:p:

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
I used to have 2 but now only one. I wish I kept the first as a winter car because it was identical to my second. oh well. parents were getting pissed off about all the space that I was taking up so I striped and cubed one. :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sucks, sorry about not getting pictures for you people.

Drift Day 17 marked the end of my drifting experiance....well for a while anyways broke something in the engine and towed it to my mech. but he wont be open till tomorrow so i wont know what the real problem is untill he hears and pin-points the problem.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts