Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an email from To******@toyota-quality.com titled Toyota DPQS survey. I was a bit worried it might be a phishing scam, but they had my VIN and all relevant address info, so it seemed legit. I'd love to fill it out (though previous mailed surveys resulted in no response), but am super cautious about this sort of stuff.

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
Haven't got one.

·
Registered
389 Posts
never got one yet. Maybe soon I guess

·
Registered
43 Posts
Got an email from To******@toyota-quality.com titled Toyota DPQS survey. I was a bit worried it might be a phishing scam, but they had my VIN and all relevant address info, so it seemed legit. I'd love to fill it out (though previous mailed surveys resulted in no response), but am super cautious about this sort of stuff.

I just got one as well . .

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sounds normal to me. I got one in the mail, via email, and a separate one in the mail from the dealer (as opposed to Toyota) a few weeks after I bought my truck. I imagine they might also send them out every so often or after you have it in for something. Surveys usually don't get responses unless there's some special case/complaint, other than maybe a thank you card. Can't hurt to give them back information they already have (ie, VIN, address). Wouldn't put my CC number on it though. ;D

·
Premium Member
Was a 05 Tacoma 4x4 DC LB
14,161 Posts
Used to get them all the time. I gave them my e-mail at some point (I think in one of the mailed surveys) and from then on I get them e-mailed to me instead. I also get them periodically after having the vehicle serviced at the dealership. Then I get a follow-up letter from the service manager at the dealership after every service asking me to contact him directly if I have any problems/complaints/feedback on the service visit. They're really big on customer satisfaction at my local dealership.

·
Optimus Prime
2007 Tacoma Crewcab
169 Posts
I got one two days ago but the security certificate on their website had expired so, I couldn't get to their site. I called them up and told them about the expired certificate and guess what, today it's all fixed and I took the survey. I told them about some vibration issues (Tranny) and that knot in my drivers seat cover that pokes me in the ASS! And YES I took it to the dealership where I got the truck and they said "Oh, that's NORMAL for those type of seats".........YEAH RIGHT!.......NOT! Any way, I was honest with the survey so we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
183 Posts
They often send them out a week or two after your buy the vehicle. My only complaint is that the survey is for the service received from the dealer only. I'd like to be able to give feedback on the truck it self.... There's some bad design moves they made for the '09's, and Toyota needs to hear about it.

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
If you actually went to toyota-quality.com then it might be a phishing scam.

If you went to toyotaquality.com then its legit.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I got 2 of them. One right after I got the truck asking how the sale experience was and another after I had it "seviced" (state inspection).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts