Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The darker the better
2011 SE I4
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as I near the end of my list for mods this spring break, I am left seeing my stock wheels with wheel covers, knowing it's a good long while before I can afford to put new rims/tires on.
With a close friends' wedding in 3 months, big plans for my bro's 10 day leave from Iraq, and need for a new suit and pay off bills, I can't put new shoes on the ride for quite some time.
Feel'n the pain :sosad:(albeit amidst the pride of all the other DIY successful mods)
Once these last 2 mods are done, I plan on posting a pic spread, but know she won't be as hot as she can be without new rims.
Anyone out there share the feeling? - just a question

*I am keeping life and reality in perspective that if my only current issue is not being able to put new rims on, life's ok*

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
also stock. maybe ill have some cash by summer for the trd 18s. got some other mods in mind first. hate to say though what i'm going to do until i do but lets hope i do atleast something before the april 19th northeast meet because my car is stock :(

·
Hawaiian Camry
35 Posts
exact situation.. but i think it still looks clean.. i dont have the caps, i got a v6 se so i got the alloy wheels.
i got a clean silver/black theme...
i lowered it too btw... it makes stock look so much better hahahaha.
i'm not a flashy person so it's perfect for me

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
My HR5 is sittin' pretty in the garage untouched... I got no tires.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
My HR5 is sittin' pretty in the garage untouched... I got no tires.
too bad u aint on this side. i would try to get you a good deal on your tires via the shop my dad works at.

·
The darker the better
2011 SE I4
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks gang, knew if I put it out there, some would relate

·
Registered
09 Camry SE V6
1,574 Posts
too bad u aint on this side. i would try to get you a good deal on your tires via the shop my dad works at.
where in jersey u from man?

·
Registered
109 Posts
craigslist some cheap ass 18's. they're a dime a dozen.
+1

When I was shopping, I saw a some for $300-400, 18" with tires, used of course.

*I am keeping life and reality in perspective that if my only current issue is not being able to put new rims on, life's ok*
Amen to that :thumbsup:

·
Registered
09 Camry SE V6
1,574 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
This reminds me of some guy down the road who had his rims stolen overnight. Definitely not a good way to start your day:
:eek: that is messed up... i think i'm going to get a wheel lock for each lug now.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts