1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Camry SE V6
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found out that apparently in Europe, V6 cars got a separate trans cooler
All I've found for pictures is some Russian forums
It seems with a new cooler line kit, and a $60 or so cooler, and some hose, I could add a significant amount of cooling capacity for a transmission that I work real hard in NYC traffic

I did a little digging on the part # 32910-33070, apparently it came standard on US spec MY02/03 3.0 V6 engines
Anyone have one and want to take a few extra pictures?

·
Registered
2004Toyota Camry V6
1,614 Posts
I wouldn't use those screw clamps. Purchase OEM clamps from a Toyota parts house. How much can that external cooler reduce ATF temp in stop and go traffic when only the fans are moving air through the radiator.?

·
Registered
'06 Camry SE V6
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't use those screw clamps. Purchase OEM clamps from a Toyota parts house. How much can that external cooler reduce ATF temp in stop and go traffic when only the fans are moving air through the radiator.?
I'd have thought anything as a supplement to the radiator cooler would be an improvement

Aftermarket style units would be more work to mount, but are physically much larger and can dissipate

Maybe I'll get the line kit, and a bigger aftermarket cooler, and a bulk roll of good quality hose

Could probably get away with this for under $100

That's good considering Toyota wants nearly $100 just for the pair of replacement rubber lines to the rad that I damaged during it's replacement

It's 8" of HD rubber hose, it can't be $70 special

1 - 3 of 3 Posts