Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Corolla S
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you ever witnessed sum random person take a picture of your car w/o authorization?

lol sounds funny but the other day I was driving randomly w/ my windows down and some dude w/ the same exact car as me color and trim pulls right next to me at a red lights and rolls down his windows, snaps a few shots w/ his iphone (mind you pointing right at my direction) of me and my car while my gf and i were in the car..i found it quite disturbing..and then rolls his windows up again as the light turns green

as the light turns green the dude tried to "'book it" yet it was rush hour and i quickly catch up to him..he tried to avoid me as much as possible that when i caught up he tried to cut me off..n he couldnt so i get him at another red light and he doesnt have the guts to pull next to me..he kept his distance..

freaky stuff to be honest..i wonder if he actually snapped a couple shots of my whip and was to coward to man up n speak to why he took the pics

anyone ever encounter sutten like this?

also wondering if he's on this site

·
Registered
has no license plate
982 Posts
well i never got any random rolling shots, but this is one my friend took of my car

·
Lowdown Lowlife
09 Corolla LE MGM
8,948 Posts
never had a random person take pics, but i'd consider it a compliment! They obviously like the ride enough to take some pics.... then again maybe it was a "look at this, lmao", but your ride is super clean, so was prob to show off the mods he saw or in general look of what you've done.

·
Registered
629 Posts
or maybe it was some pics of ur gf and he didnt think u saw it and didnt wanna get his ass kicked :lol:

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
I've never had that happen to me but if I were to do that I would say something first before I did anything. Compliment the cars first of course:D

·
Just getting started...
1,473 Posts
I get a lot of people honk to get my attention and give me a thumbs up or start a conversation but never had anyone take a pic of my car.

·
OregonRolla7
2010 Corolla S
2,666 Posts
i have had people take pictures of my car and i think its a big compliment. i actually do that often when is see a car i like i snap a picture of it. Why not? we mod our cars and try to make them look cool so they will be admired right?

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
i have had people take pictures of my car and i think its a big compliment. i actually do that often when is see a car i like i snap a picture of it. Why not? we mod our cars and try to make them look cool so they will be admired right?
my friends and I take pics of peoples cars if they are nice or if they are riced out or something haha

Mine looks too normal to be noticed

·
Registered
09 Corolla S
2,598 Posts
i take pics of peoples cars if they are nice or rice so i have an archive of pics to show people when they are like "i want this on my civic blah blah blah", no just look at what you want to look like.

well and if theyre rice, i usually post it on forums and share them on facebook and instant msg to have a good laugh.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,789 Posts
never had a random person take pics, but i'd consider it a compliment! They obviously like the ride enough to take some pics.... then again maybe it was a "look at this, lmao", but your ride is super clean, so was prob to show off the mods he saw or in general look of what you've done.
i take pics of peoples cars if they are nice or rice so i have an archive of pics to show people when they are like "i want this on my civic blah blah blah", no just look at what you want to look like.

well and if theyre rice, i usually post it on forums and share them on facebook and instant msg to have a good laugh.
+1 Share the nice cars & the "why did they do that" cars. :lol:

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
like this?:lol: and yall should see the front of this thing....but she was leaving so I could only take this pic

WHY DID THEY DO THIS?!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts