Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to be getting a 96 beige le, and wondering if its possible to make it look a lil sexier?

headlights?
grille?

i know its an econ car. so no loling

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
costs too much to repaint. since im spending 1500 on the car, it would be like buying another just to paint it lol.

but i am thinking about getting some of those projectors from ebay and throwing some HID's in there. I had done with with my SVT focus and I found a seller on there that actually has good projectors. I'll probably go with 4300K just so I dont stick out like a sore thumb to cops. I had 12000K in my focus SVT, [it was blurple color] so the hid's matched the car paint :)

anyway, rims dont matter to me, just a facelift does haha

·
Registered
Camry 1996 V6 LE
1,128 Posts
costs too much to repaint. since im spending 1500 on the car, it would be like buying another just to paint it lol.
I am kidding, of course. I have two tan camrys and happy with them:

However, I am thinking about refreshing paint on wagon....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the car on the right, is the one ill be buying. how do you like the interior? comfy? pretty easy to wire some subs up? you have any problems with yours? engine/trans/anything?

·
Registered
150 Posts

prolly the sickest beige camry ive seen.. I doubt you can accomplish this with only $1500 tho...

·
Registered
Camry 1996 V6 LE
1,128 Posts
the car on the right, is the one ill be buying. how do you like the interior? comfy? pretty easy to wire some subs up? you have any problems with yours? engine/trans/anything?
I do not modify my camrys severely. I like them stock :cool: I like the interior, it is not cheap plastic one. My cars are 14 and 15 y.o. and no squeaks inside still! The only problematic part is inner door handles - they break.
Engine (1MZ, V6) is one of the best toyota's engine in 90's, IMHO. Reasonable powerful and economic. Transmission (A541E) is very reliable, my cars are 150Kmi and 200Kmi with no problems (engine/transmission).
Never owned 5S-FE (4 cyl) / A140, so can't say anything about it.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts

prolly the sickest beige camry ive seen.. I doubt you can accomplish this with only $1500 tho...
All that is on this is tint, wheels, and drop. Shouldn't cost much at all, actually.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
That's why you shop around :thumbsup:

I got my konig's with brand new toyo tires for $500.

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
beige is a pretty easy color to mod. silver wheels look great as well as black with silver lips. get some springs and shocks to lower it a little, maybe a tarus lip, nice grill and some black chrome headlights and youll be sittin pretty.

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
All that is on this is tint, wheels, and drop. Shouldn't cost much at all, actually.
uhh....you missed the Ksport coilovers (Or D2...I can't remember), the Carbon Fiber Trunk, tint, BBK, and a 5 speed swap.....yeah, doesn't cost much actually :lol:

·
Registered
01 camry
172 Posts
uhh....you missed the Ksport coilovers (Or D2...I can't remember), the Carbon Fiber Trunk, tint, BBK, and a 5 speed swap.....yeah, doesn't cost much actually :lol:
haha yeah you beat me to it, arent there only like 10 of those carbon fiber trunks in existence

·
Wagon Crew
Camry SWAGGER WAGON
1,515 Posts
they should make a CF hatch for the wagon:naughty::D(not enought demand tho) custom would be $$ out the ass tho right?

but on the subject... def wheels, tint, lower(tokico and H&R), and maybe a intake, exhaust.:thumbsup:

·
Camry Expert/MR2 JR Xpert
MR2 & 96 V6 Cam
1,201 Posts
Take the 1500 and get a set of coilovers....the best mod for your buck...worry about everything else later seeing as this is one of the most expensive. Once you get more money, look into wheels/tires, exhaust and intake, then tint...and with a good body, you will have a clean looking car...then mod engine...:naughty:

·
Mario Mobile
724 Posts
Mind if I sneak in here and ask what is the pro of dropping the car? The shocks on the camry are already amazing and feel like you're on a cloud on really smooth and bumpy roads lol.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts