Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about purchasing a set of these wheels for my 10' Cam. Has anyone heard of this company Ozz racing wheels they are from Italy. I'm thinking about a set of the 19" on a 40 series tire. Thoughts anyone??

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Yep, I'd say a lot of people would have heard of Oz Racing wheels, they've been around since 1971. The wheels in the photo are too spokey for my liking, but as long as you're happy with them it doesn't matter what I think :). A 40-series tire will give somewhat of a firm ride, but you'll have minimal bodyroll around corners due to the skinny sidewall :thumbsup:

·
Millions &millions served
2013 Camry SE
8,078 Posts
those Superturismo's (sp) are nice but why do you want to get something that looks like what you have on now?

·
Registered
camry
583 Posts
too busy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the feedback guys. Yes they are very similar to what I have right now. I bought my rims used and they have a lot of imperfections up close nicks, scratches, etc. so I'm thinking about replacing them. I like these BBS also..

·
Bulletime
2,206 Posts
Replace your rims when they die... new rims will get scratched up too front just potholes and stuff.

·
2013 Camry SE
8,078 Posts
thanks for the feedback guys. Yes they are very similar to what I have right now. I bought my rims used and they have a lot of imperfections up close nicks, scratches, etc. so I'm thinking about replacing them.
OIC, then get it. I like that particular OZ wheels myself. They may be a lil high maint. but they look :thumbsup: They come in black too if you already haven't know.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OIC, then get it. I like that particular OZ wheels myself. They may be a lil high maint. but they look :thumbsup: They come in black too if you already haven't know.
always wanted to try black wheels I guess they would show a lot less dirt than silver

oz is a reputable higher end wheel brand famously associated with rally racing.

if you like that design, check out the oz superleggera and ultraleggera- a bit less busier designs.
couldn't find the superleggera but found the ultra as pictured above thanks for the info

·
Registered
179 Posts
how's about SSR Type F ? i have these on my car now and they are very light in weight, also very strong(semi-solid forged) i think our Camrys looks better with muti-spoke wheels, about 10-12 spokes???? that's just my 2 cents

·
2013 Camry SE
8,078 Posts
always wanted to try black wheels I guess they would show a lot less dirt than silver

couldn't find the superleggera but found the ultra as pictured above thanks for the info
I still like your first choice (they come in black too), and it will look better on the Camry than the ultraleggera which i seen on a lot of civics.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how's about SSR Type F ? i have these on my car now and they are very light in weight, also very strong(semi-solid forged) i think our Camrys looks better with muti-spoke wheels, about 10-12 spokes???? that's just my 2 cents
I have always liked the racing spoke style wheel also

I like those in black they are 18" right??

OZ is very well known. They wont let you down but I think they might be a bit pricey tho.
yeah I believe the ones I looked at were about $165 per rim

I still like your first choice (they come in black too), and it will look better on the Camry than the ultraleggera which i seen on a lot of civics.

I will check it out thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry guys I got one last wheel. What do you think about this Matte Graphite Silver) color. Wonder if if would blend in too much with the the metallic gray paint...decisions decisions...:confused:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes, Gun metal ultraleggera 18, these actually made for rwd car like the s2k, so u will need some modification to put these fit in the campy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts