Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, does anyone in North America have a 4AGE 20V engine in their car? If so, please let me know, because I would love to talk to you. Please let me know, thanks.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
A few guys in the Toronto area have them, there's even a RWD KP61 Starlet with a silvertop 20V, there's a Car in the B/S/T forum for sale as we speak with a Blacktop 20V, which is even rarer to find than the silvertop. :)

Even so.. there's a couple 20V's for sale in the Toronto area in the B/S/T forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The reason im asking, is im wondering how reliable the engines have been, and how the performance is with it...

·
Registered
86 Posts
SOLD! j/k ... Toyota engines are built to last, aren't they?

My 5s-fe is still running pretty good. Although my 'check engine' light just flashed on the other day & I've yet to diagnose it. ... that was after I ran through this big ass puddle. Phoenix streets have the shittiest gutter systems I've ever witnessed.
but anyway.
Not to mention the Supra motors you hear about that are handling 600 hp real easily with stock bottom ends (or something like that - I'd rather underestimate instead of blowing something out of proportion).

hmm ... I'm just thinkin & I have to ask because I dunno; (pardon me if this doesn't make sense) What side of the engine has 3 ports - exhaust side or intake side?

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
^^ Intake... helps it to breathe better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts