Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys may remember me from last summer, I had the beautiful black AE86 hatch with 15" enkei deep dish wheels. The corolla was totaled while parked on my street by some cavalier driving asshole (who got charged with a careless driving in court afterwards)

Anyways Ive been driving a beater ass 323 all winter since I couldnt find another AE86 since last sept when it was totaled.

Id appreciate any help you guys could offer me in finding a new one, Im not some newb just here to score an AE off you guys, I was part of the family last summer and i miss my AE86 every day.

Im looking to spend 1000-2000$CAD, i know these are still out there without initial d tax since i paid 2000CAD for mine last summer. I really need to get back into one, they are fantastic cars. The old plan was drive my black AE until university is done (one more year now) and retire it for the track, Id like to do the same with another one.

Thanks in advance for any help. I dont want anything thats not running, i dont mind if it needs to be fixed up but not half done SR5s or project cars.

·
Guitars and Cars
2001 Corolla S
3,350 Posts
I rember your story.
You went to the movies then came back and your GTS was iny our neighbor's yard right?
That sucked. There was a sweet black GTS for sale but it was sold:(

·
searchin'
389 Posts
i remember you as well, you're Aaron's friend, right? sorry to hear about it again, and i hope you get into another 86 sometime soon, they're getting harder to find in good/decent shape over the years. heck, my ae92 almost met its last day as a CRX cut in front of me & a bus lastnight when i was slowing to a stop at a traffic light.

anyway, best of luck in your search, took almost 2yrs(?) before i found my baby :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Go to the boonies and look for them.

Trying to find one in any major cities would result in some form of tax :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts