Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Deer Smasher
1988 Corolla SR5
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody twin-turbo charged an ae92? Just wondering.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
twin turbo would be a bit ridiculous.... we'll be working on (friends car) a t04e with a 56 trim compressor.... (big) ae92 gts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
well.... we're expecting in the range of 350+ whp and possibly 11's...... details later

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
twin turbos???...that motor would blow faster than a virgin on prom nite.....most ppls dont even turbo ae92s.....

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
twin turbos???...that motor would blow faster than a virgin on prom nite.....most ppls dont even turbo ae92s.....
right most people dont turbo them, because there isnt a direct kit available and modern day kids cant do really much, I guess because everything is there to just as a plug and play thing. I've seen few neat AE92 turbos with the FE engine.

Oh and twin turbos wouldnt blow the engine up any faster than a single turbo, you limit the boost, it just get to the specified pressure alot faster. I had an idea of twin turboing my 4A-F... but financially, its not that easy to do. If you want to do it. Try garret T12's or T15, those should be small enough to still spool up nicely.

·
Wild on the Flip Side
745 Posts
micro214_kp61 said:
noooo man! i thought twinchargers?
twin charger, twin turbo, single turbo...

is a tough choice!!! :)

but i got the snail already... so i guess its a toss up between a twin charger or a single turbo for me! :D

·
In Ur MOM's Pants
2,883 Posts
id got 3sgtttte.... thats right quad charge that whore like a slut in barrie on naught school girl night

·
Urban Nomad
626 Posts
^:rofl: in other words, anything is possible if you have money. But then there's a point when you should start thinking if it's really worth all the money/effort, you'd be better off with another car if you're gonna dump that much time and money into it.

·
Wild on the Flip Side
745 Posts
ForeHEads said:
one even have a 3SGE on his ae92 4dr sedan...
i think he just started posting at this forum already... :D

and another one with a 3SGE in a AE101 4dr sedan as well!

alpha's right! with the right tools and resources, nothing is impossible! :lol:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
VooDoo said:
i think he just started posting at this forum already... :D

and another one with a 3SGE in a AE101 4dr sedan as well!

alpha's right! with the right tools and resources, nothing is impossible! :lol:

IMPOSSIBLE is not in a Flip's dictionary! hehehehehe... mabuhay kayo!

ForeHEads... nice meeting you man! :D

·
In Ur MOM's Pants
2,883 Posts
RedruM said:
id got 3sgtttte.... thats right quad charge that whore like a slut in barrie on naught school girl night
i dont think i should post when im drunk...

it's suppost to say :
id GO 3sgtttte... thats right quad charge that whore like a slut in barrie on NAUGHTY school girl night at the ONLY bar here.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
hahaha... first you were boro, now you're a drunk.. man, you're following Ichi too much. :lol:

I know how it feels man.. Oshawa is pretty much a one-bar town too.. well, it feels like it anyways.. everyone just goes to Le Snatch.. err.. Scratch. :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts