Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a place to install my RMM lip, I'm in Chicago, brought it to a dozen body shops and they turned me down. they said since they have to cut the existing bumper cover, they don't want to deal with it...=(...does anyone in Chicago have a RMM lip, where did you bring it to??

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
what kinds of bodyshops have you been bringing your lip to? if it's cuz you keep trying small places to save money, that might be why.....

any reputable and "good" shop will do it....

strange....never heard of this problem before....

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
^
Yeah I had a couple of shops tell me that they don't do body kits at all.

Luckily, I have a friend that's a Bodyman and painter:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
i used to have that lip on my ride its fairly easy to install yourself if you have a saw you can do it yourself all it takes is a couple of hours and a few screws good luck:D

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
it was somewhere in skokie yea. you can go to driver's image because body werks is like another branch of it. driver's image is in evanstan. near Mccormick and Main i think it was.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I asked around and body werks is a rip off thats what I heard so don't know, I mite just venture in to doing it myself...learning experience...

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
yeah dude its really not had at all, just slap it on there yourself

·
Traitor
332 Posts
if you have absolutely no experience i wouldnt do the install yourself...you could screw it up and end up paying more than you would have if you just took it to a shop

1 - 11 of 11 Posts