Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one with a pic. of racing seats in the rear of a gen3?i have an idea i want to work on but need a good pic.and i want to draw it up well befor i get my seats, a searce only came up with fornt and one rear but not that good,i would like to find one square shoot.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i weld and have all the metal i need at my shop,i'm look for a pic so i can do a custom fiberglass rear panel in i have it in my mind but need a pic so i can draw it out.
you cant just drill holes to mount it but if you drope your tank you can

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
i doubt that any gen 3 exists with that kind of seating setup... thats why i was going to do it. no time, no money gets in the way though. i made some drawings using measurements from my car and from my Sparco seats... Ill try to scan them and show you. the measurements will undoubtedly be off though because my car is a coupe and yours isnt. :nana:
Jesus, where do you get money to do all this stuff to your car in such a short time? Are you a drug dealer or something?!?!? :)

·
Super Lurker
260 Posts
He sells drugs to kids at lasertag venues :disappoin

-xtychx

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UfoZ8myCow said:

Im trying to get my scanner to work so I can show you my drawings I made. I was even planning on doing a nitrous bottle mounted in between the 2 seats. :naughty:
damn man that is one of the reasons i what the pic how do you do the shit i want and then still do more?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts