Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new here. I searched for info on corollas seems I always got led here. I bought a new 2022 Corolla le. I ordered apex wheels for it. They came in with no center caps. I'm trying to locate some but having trouble. Anyone know if the SE center caps will fit them. Or know what size I need. Some places say 62 some say 57. Can't find a clear answer. Thanks.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Car

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would definitely find a new dealer after they fix those tires, that's ridiculous unless they put the tires on the car wrong .
Every dealership seems like it's always the service department that messes up. I'd buy another car there. They wasn't doing the crazy markups like every other local dealership. Salesman is a mutual friend. Super good guy. Sure gonna consider getting oil changes elsewhere though.

·
Registered
👽 e210 (m20a-fks) *6mt*💯
3,308 Posts
Everyone of them
This looks intentional but not negatively deliberate.

It's like they thought the inside of the tire should face them and the outside should be away from them ... outside ...classic lefty righty syndrome...🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Dmane

·
Registered
👽 e210 (m20a-fks) *6mt*💯
3,308 Posts
And why didn't they come with free or now free supplied center hubcaps??

...especially considering what they did.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just a little update. The dealership called today and said they would get the center caps and cover the cost. I told the fella about the tires he said they would remount and balance anyway I wanted. If they just come through with the center caps I'll be happy. I can't find them anywhere.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are those the lug nuts that you were using with your steel wheels? If so, they need to be replaced with the correct mag/shank style lugs ASAP. You can get a set of black lugs here:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts