Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
68 Posts
Ironically, it's an exhaust like this that I want for my hatchback. Single or dual tip, and not as loud when compared to (most) of the quad tipped mufflers for the hatchback.

Though most likely I'll end up with a Kikimoto exhaust eventually. This Apexi one sounds excellent though, they did a great job!

·
Registered
'21 Corolla Apex SE - 6mt
637 Posts
Your video on YouTube looks like my car from the back lol I did a double take

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for all your work with APEXi on these products. I told myself I wouldn't be changing any of the exhaust system on my 2020 Corolla...and then I saw this post and watched the videos. Ordered!

·
Registered
2020 Corolla Sedan
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks for all your work with APEXi on these products. I told myself I wouldn't be changing any of the exhaust system on my 2020 Corolla...and then I saw this post and watched the videos. Ordered!
Your Welcome, Sacrifice one, to help Mod the many. My car was also the test car for Cusco USA. my car featured here on the global website when your ready for Chassis Reinforcement and suspension :) http://blog.cuscousainc.com/cusco-products-list-for-2019-toyota-corolla-4-door-sedan/

·
Registered
27 Posts
Your Welcome, Sacrifice one, to help Mod the many. My car was also the test car for Cusco USA. my car featured here on the global website when your ready for Chassis Reinforcement and suspension :) http://blog.cuscousainc.com/cusco-products-list-for-2019-toyota-corolla-4-door-sedan/
She's due for her first oil change. I might have already picked up a few of the Cusco reinforcement parts. :) While I know the center one won't bolt up on the middle bolts (seems to fit otherwise; will probably put some EPDM rubber gasket I have under the center flanges to avoid any possible noise), I've got the front, center, and rear under chassis braces sitting in my TV room ready for installation this weekend.

·
Registered
2020 Corolla Sedan
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
2020 TOYOTA Corolla sedan
12 Posts
Just to clarify your SE has the same black under chassis diffuser plate that covers the spare tire well. Most I have seen does not have it. I wonder if yours was built in Japan as well
Well, for that part I'm not sure... What I meant was the blue part at the bumper, which is different from L and LE... I will get back later after I check. BTW, a stupid question, do the APEXi store in LA help customers to put the exhausts on? I'm planning to get one at their store later this year when they have those in stock... While they didn't reply my email.

·
Registered
2020 Corolla Sedan
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Well, for that part I'm not sure... What I meant was the blue part at the bumper, which is different from L and LE... I will get back later after I check. BTW, a stupid question, do the APEXi store in LA help customers to put the exhausts on? I'm planning to get one at their store later this year when they have those in stock... While they didn't reply my email.
oh gotcha, yes they do installs, you can also call them to set an appointment they are busy. I believe next shipment from Japan arrives end of April first week of May

·
Registered
2020 TOYOTA Corolla sedan
12 Posts
oh gotcha, yes they do installs, you can also call them to set an appointment they are busy. I believe next shipment from Japan arrives end of April first week of May
Well after I check, my car actually have a plastic or aluminum cover under the spare tire.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts