Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
rookie
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a long day at work, I haven't eaten anything all day and im pissed off. 80% of it is the fact that I haven't had anything to eat.
I went to Wendy's and while attempting to get to the drive-thru some idiot kid was just standing there in my way, so i shifted on the $#%& , put it in 4low and plowed right over him, i tell ya, these yota's go anywhere ( dude, im kidding , i was patient and let him take his merry time) I am ordering my food and all the sudden the lady taking my order gets stupid....
pee_cup: " I want a spicy chicken filet, a medium fry, then I also want a small chocolate frosty and a small fry "( ordering something for the receptionist at work too)
Wendy's: " I cant hear you"
3veezy: "ROAR!!!"
pee_cup: " SPICY CHICKEN FILET , MEDIUM FRY, NO DRINK . ALSO GET A SMALL CHOCOLATE FROSTY AND SMALL FRY"
Wendy's : " So you want the combo."
pee_cup: " NO!!! NO DRINK, JUST THE SANDWICH AND FRIES"
* shows up on menu screen as just a sandwich and fries , no small fry or frosty*
Wendy's : "Is that all?"
pee_cup: " NO! you got the spicy chicken and you got the medium fry, but i also want a small fry and a small chocolate frosty!"
*changes medium fry to small fry and adds a frosty*
pee_cup: "NO!"
Other mysterious Wendy's employee out of nowhere: " I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, PULL FORWARD!"

now its time to make things awkward because now I get to see the sucker face to face.

Wendy's sucker: "Sorry, I couldnt hear you order over the sound of that diesel."

as if I wasn't already on the verge of tripping out from plenty of things that I haven't mentioned.

Im going to not only fill my truck with diesel, but also the next person that aggravates me tonight . have a nice day :ugh3:

·
oh-pin-yun-A-ted
Pickup
1,407 Posts
someone thought my 22re was a diesel the other day...but it does sound like one...i should get that looked at.....

o wait, i am in a week...whew

·
YOTA Master
'93 2wd P/U
2,434 Posts
Drive thru windows may seem convienient....

But they are not.

I have found it much better to just go in. And usually it's just as fast. Plus you are much more likely to get what you ordered.

And you can flirt with the pretty girls at the counter.

·
oh-pin-yun-A-ted
Pickup
1,407 Posts
pretty girls?? i dont think fast food joints should be allowed to hire pretty girls...cuz then they eat the food and become not pretty....
id rather go to the texas roadhouse
i think the applications there say something like "unattractive girls need not apply"

·
Registered
177 Posts
LoL!! At my last job, CC roadshop installer, the stress level can be pretty high! So on one particular day to keep myself from choking the life out of some retarded customer (who was asking 18 million stupid questions about my 7800w rms system that I compete in dB drag with) I went to lunch to relax...

I was driving the yota too which is the most quiet of all of our trucks....

Me: "I'd like a number 6 combo" (or whatever a bacon chicken ranch combo is)
Drive through 'tard: "I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!!"
Me: "I'D LIKE A NUMBER 6 COMBO MEAL PLEASE!!"
Drive through 'tard: "DO NOT YELL AT ME I CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE!! PULL FORWARD!!"

When I pulled up I was about ready to climb through the drive in window and introduce that bitch's face to the game known as bobbing for french fries!! A manager happened to be by the window and saw her try to yell at me when I was giving her the glare of death. Fortunately for her, the manager stopped her before she got started, and I acutally did come through the window.... Manager reamed her arse breifly then apologized gave me my food and off I went Pissed off as ever.

I get to work, am still livid, to which my manager starts laughing hysterically.

"Steve you were supposed to go to lunch to relax and chill, not get more pissed off! hehehe Let's try this again! Get out of here for a little bit and avoid people...hehehe"

So i drove over to the lake behind our roadshop and shot a few ducks with my paintball marker! Yeah im going to hell...lol

·
oh-pin-yun-A-ted
Pickup
1,407 Posts
guess its time to break out the pics of the gf.....

ironically...she works at taco bell ........
but i still love her

·
Bring On The MUD!!!!!
'83 Pickup SR5
2,334 Posts
wow. you guys have had some bad times at drive-thru's. the worst i have had was workin at a pizza place. some guy kept me on the phone for about 20 min tryin to take his order cause he was a moron and didnt know how to order a pizza. at that time we still had about 5 people on hold. so i was just gettin pissed at this guy, but still tryin to be nice. finally at the end of the order i gave him his total. then he said
Retard - "WHAT!!! there is no way im paying that much for a pizza!"
Me - "Sir, you ordered 3 large pizza's, a desert pizza, and bread sticks."
Retard - "Last time i ordered the same thing and it costed half that."
so i looked at his past orders, last time he ordered a medium 1 topping which was on special!
Me - "Excuse me, last time you ordered one pizza and it was on special."
Retard - "I dont care what you say, i know what i ordered."
Me - "We have all your orders on our computers. along with your address, phone #, and name. I know what you have ordered every time you have called here."
Retard - "Whatever, what was the price again?"
Me - i cant remember the price but i told him
Retard - "Im not being that pizza. im not gonna order from you anymore."
Me - "Sucks for you buddy. Oh, screw you retard."
then i hung up.
it just pissed me off cause he took so much time, didnt order a pizza, and made me leave a ton of people on hold.

Cam

·
Registered
111 Posts
You cant hate on the fast food people to much. alot of the time the customers are asses I was employed at the local DQ for a brief amount of time but anyway lady drives up in the drive thru witch she has been waiting in for ten minutes typical sunday after church when the line is out in the turn lane so she drives up

Co-worker-Hi welcome to dairy queen may I take your order
Lady-Medium SUNDAY!!!! and I`m like damn I can here her from across the room
Co-worker that will be 1.65 please
Lady-I got your 1.65 as she hands him the money
Co-worker makes sunday yet the ice cream machine had air in the lines so it popped and made the ice cream look different yet it is perfectlly normal so he hands it to her
and the lady says you call this Ice cream and whips her four banger around out of the drive through gets out of the car and march`s up to my window skipping 15 people in line and says to me I want a refund and I said I`m sorry mam I cant take ice cream back thru the window as she is trying to hand it to me and I said you can throw that one away and I can make you a new one but we do not do refunds and she says whatever and chucks the sunday at the trash can outside and I begin to make her a new one as she is staring in through the window watching my every move the machine pops again and she says OOO No I Dont want that one and I was like there is nothing wrong with it there is air in the hoses it just happens but then again I`m like ok the customer is always right (really getting pissed off at her on the inside) so i throw that one away and start to make another one it pops again and she says oooo noo and I was like I`m sorry lady but I cant keep the rest of the people waiting you can take this one or wait for my manager to get back from the bank with the key to the register and she snatched it out of my hand and took off. see not always establishments falt.

·
Registered
177 Posts
the customer is NOT always right! As a pharmacy technician, most of the customers are WRONG and I have to explain to them why they are wrong. 99% of the time if you clearly and slowly explain why the insurance isnt working just yet or why you have to call their doctor they are ok.

It's just that 1% that yells to hear themselves yell that you want to do a quick side kick into their spleen, followed by a jumping axe kick to the back of hte head....

·
Bring On The MUD!!!!!
'83 Pickup SR5
2,334 Posts
every time i order ice cream anywhere im gonna think of that now. especially if it looks like crap, but atleast i will know what caused it! atleast i hope thats what caused it....

Cam

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Pick Up
489 Posts
Vicoor said:
Fat girls need love too:whatwhat:
That they do, but I won't be the one dishing it out! :disappoin

Jake- That chick doesn't look nearly as old as yourself(?) ?

I love to go through the drive through, crank my system to make it hard for others, and then when I get to the window...leave, Throw It Up by Lil John on and try to tell the lady "thanks". Then they wonder why I yelled thanks at them. haha

Or at McYucks, they say "have a nice day" after you get your food. Next time just say "My day has sucked!" or "I'll try"...they give some weird looks.

or when sonic asks "wnat any motzerella sticks or tater tots with that?"

"First off, if I didn't mention the shit, I probably don't want it. Secondly, is it free?"

They get hung up on the "Is it free?" thing. They go "ughh...no, you have to pay for them. Their a 1.69 + tax", and I say "well, then I don't want em!" :lol:

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Pick Up
489 Posts
And if they mess up your order, just go back through the drive through, and throw it at the window!

roflcopter...where are YOU?!?!?

Chit, which reminds me. Anyone see the video of the kid that pulls up to the drivethrough, yells "fire in the hole!" then throws this red drink through the window and hits the cashier...then proceeds to not get the car in gear to leave and only revs it up, which in turn gives the chick time to throw the drink back in the car! *omg I'm dyin of laughter over here!*

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.