Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 60 of 874 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
There is a slight mistake on page 6 of 7 for Pioneer head, Figure 13 should not apply to Step 19 . ( I think ).

Updated my 18 Camry LE Pioneer unit, and it worked fine, Now I get Phone Projection icon in the Menu. ( I am travelling and did not have my secondary iphone with me).

After this, then it had to do OTA Entune update !

Step 25 of TSB says to Reload Entune 3.0 App Suite. ( Click on the Apps button ? )

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,772 Posts
I've got a 2018 Camry XLE 4cyl. Is it Pioneer or Panasonic? Can't get to my car at the moment.

No CD Player, HD Raido or XM btw

Pioneer. Panasonic models have cd player. Go to Setup, Scroll down to Software Information and you'll see what model you have.

·
Registered
57 Posts
So . . . the files on the first post. Should I be dragging to the USB then double clicking to unzip? Or just double clicking directly on the link?

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,772 Posts
So . . . the files on the first post. Should I be dragging to the USB then double clicking to unzip? Or just double clicking directly on the link?

No. Look at post 29 if you have Panasonic or post 46 if you have pioneer. Download the zip file and open it. If there is another folder.. open that up.. drag all those files into the usb.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm trying to use this link from Post 1:

Entune 3.0 Premium Audio (JBL/Panasonic/Navigation) Apple CarPlay Upgrade T2_P2_D1036_M1031.zip

Still not sure if I click on the .zip or drag it onto USB first? Sorry to be the idiot but I've tried both and not sure what else to do.

·
Registered
18 SE
3 Posts
I saved the Zip file to my desktop and then extracted the contents to my FAT32 formatted file system flash drive. I didn't want to have the Zip file on my flash drive.

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,772 Posts
I'm trying to use this link from Post 1:

Entune 3.0 Premium Audio (JBL/Panasonic/Navigation) Apple CarPlay Upgrade T2_P2_D1036_M1031.zip

Still not sure if I click on the .zip or drag it onto USB first? Sorry to be the idiot but I've tried both and not sure what else to do.

Click on the zip... then you should see T2 folder... open t2 folder.. now all those files, you drag onto the usb drive.

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,772 Posts
So I also got it to this point. Do I just drag those 2 files onto the USB and then it’s ready to use in the car?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Make sure its only those two files, nothing else and you are using a usb 2.0.. read the tsb before you install so you know what to do.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey fungabriel thanks for all your help but i have a quick questions my current software is 1010 and 1011 i guess for audio and Nav do u think this will still be OK to software upgrade can i upgrade those later on or will this update is nothing to do with those.

41 - 60 of 874 Posts