Toyota Nation Forum banner

801 - 820 of 874 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went through the first installation and update and then I turned off the engine and restarted it to continue. However, during the second "Updating the software part", an error message popped up. It said Unable to update the Software, Please try again later. I have no idea how to fix it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went through the first installation and update and then I turned off the engine and restarted it to continue. However, during the second "Updating the software part", an error message popped up. It said Unable to update the Software, Please try again later. I have no idea how to fix it.
I redid the process. Luckily, this time it fixed itself for some reason

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,771 Posts
Thank you for the alternative link. I just did the upgrade on our 2018 Lexus NX successfully. Much appreciated.
Let me know if you have access to the eOwners Manual. I know that lexus enform 2.0 is able to view the owners manual on the display unit. Forgot how to get to the screen though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just completed the updated described in the topic provided by djoyce101 and even though everything went successful and I have apple car play now, I do not know how to access amazon Alexa. I have the projection setting now on the menu screen, but when I go into the app catalogue there is nothing about Alexa. Am I doing something wrong? I am from Canada too..Any help would be much appreciated:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
dealer couldn't get the update to install. A new radio on order but it is back order with no date of being delivered. This will be the second replacement for the radio entune plus since we have own 18 XSE

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,771 Posts
dealer couldn't get the update to install. A new radio on order but it is back order with no date of being delivered. This will be the second replacement for the radio entune plus since we have own 18 XSE
I'm going to merge this with the apple carplay thread since it's a question about carplay update.

This has happened to a couple of people here. The dealer had to replace the entire head unit. It happens. At least the dealer is doing something about it. I suspect that the new head unit will have the carplay update already installed so they dealer won't need to update it themselves. Might be the reason why it's back ordered.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stuck before Headlamp Section

May I please get some assistance? I always seem to get stuck on this screen, right before the 3 headlamp cycle section. I've tried a couple IG cycles and waited around 20 minutes each time, but always get stuck at this same step.

Did you ever get this working? I am stuck on the same screen.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone having problem connection to their apple car play? I have a 2018 SE I have tried 2 different connector to see if it was my cable. It worked fine before but with the recent update of Toyota my car play keeps disconnecting at different times or it will not connect to my iphone. So wondering if there is an update for car play or is it my usb port?

801 - 820 of 874 Posts