Toyota Nation Forum banner

901 - 916 of 916 Posts

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
2,294 Posts
i need copr all the t1 to the flash drive?or just the 2 files?
So, if the model ID that you posted is correct, you should have the audio plus system. When you download the file and open it, there should be a folder called T1. Open up the T1 folder and put all of that content on the root of the usb. The usb should only have those contents on there. After that, follow the rest of the TSB to start updating.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Natively, there is no wireless Carplay Capability; however, there is a product you can purchase which allows you to use Carplay Wirelessly. Not sure how well it works but do a google search for...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Look at it this way. Do you really want that phone jabbing you all the while you’re driving? Just leave a 3’ cable coming out of the dash USB . It’s not much in the way . Easy peasey pretty much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
2,294 Posts
Most of all european countries will be getting the android auto/carplay update in may 2020. So hopefully it'll be the same for usa.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just finished updating my 2018 Camry SE without any errors.
It was easier than making a pancake.

Thank you for the posting and the update files.

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
2,294 Posts
Good afternoon, I downloaded these firmware, they do not work, I used 3 different flash.help solve the problem.
model car toyota camry se 2019
It only works for 2018 camry's. 2019 should already have carplay.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Cheers. Received this response on Facebook, but they offered no citation.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
They said the same thing about Apple Carplay too though. So I'm just going to keep waiting. I wouldn't give up hope until you get to like June/July and there's still no Android Auto Update for US Markets.

·
Registered
19 Posts
They said the same thing about Apple Carplay too though. So I'm just going to keep waiting. I wouldn't give up hope until you get to like June/July and there's still no Android Auto Update for US Markets.
I am of the exact same mindset.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

901 - 916 of 916 Posts