Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never heard of them before, but the mechanic told me that they are better than the wagner thermoquiets (he had both on the shelf so i asked). He also said they are made in the states. Is this true?

·
Gearhead
2,123 Posts
Let us know how they work out then - a review of how they compared with your last set.

ProMax I've heard of in bicycle brakes, but not automotive. Possible they are owned by a larger company, like Raybestos or similar.

Only thing that turned up on Google was this: http://www.autopartsdepot.ca/ - which is a Canadian company.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So i finally had time to put them on. After driving for about a week, i'd say they are much or less the same quality as the ones i had on before... now im not sure if the ones i had on before are OEM or not...(it was from previous owner).

But my braking power has increased since i replaced both the front and rear for new sets! =D

I believe the main cause for my brake being so poor was that the passenger side front pads were completely worn (it was practically metal on metal) My fault for only checking one side and assuming the other side had the same amount left...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts