Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 6'5 and fit in my Camry with room to spare (no sunroof), I actually scoot the seat foward 4" to get more leverage on the clutch.

Because it is a coupe, should I fit well?

On Tuseday, I will go to the Scion dealer and talk to them, but just wondering.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The front headroom numbers are a little low. It is about the same as a Civic with a sunroof. Headroom is one of my concerns, a test drive should solve the mystery.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JSVH said:
The front headroom numbers are a little low. It is about the same as a Civic with a sunroof. Headroom is one of my concerns, a test drive should solve the mystery.
I fit in new Civic's with sunroof's just fine. Who knows, I will find out first hand.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
yea i was wondering about the roomy ness of the TC as well. I know i'll fit but the question would be how well. i'm 6'0 i fit very nicely in a camry but no much room for the person behind me. So i was wondering about the same thing because it suppose to fit 5 in a coupe. Which can be a little tough.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I am 6 feet tall and I fit comfortably into the tC. Lots more room than the Eclipse, but not as much as in the Camry. The drivers seat has lots of adjustments that can help you fit better. At 6'5" I think that you will fit just fine in the tC's front seats, but you have to recline the back seats to get in back there.

But, definatley go drive it. You'll like it.

·
Registered
99 Camry
139 Posts
I'm 6'4, and I took one for a spin (auto). My head was kinda close to the roof, but it wasn't too much of a problem. The car has a LOOOOOONG wheelbase, so there's plenty of horizontal room. The seat also has a height control that works kinda like a paddle, and it can angle the seat down from where your butt is (kinda hard to describe).

As far as the seat thing, if you take off the headrests, you can fold flat both rear seats and front passenger at the same time. With the seats up, though the trunk is TINY!!! 12 cubic feet?????? Yeah right!

There are some small compartments either side of the spare though.

-Joel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.