Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Tacoma DC Sport
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the black Raceline Renegade's gloss black or flat black? The workers at my local tire shop told me they were flat black. Can anybody confirm this?

·
Registered
2007 Tacoma DC Sport
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

From that pic it looks like they are flat for sure, however, on their main wheel pic on their website it looks glossy. I am going crazy over here!

·
Did somebody say snow?
231 Posts
I just looked at a set on Saturday that were on display at my local tire shop, they were 8 lug though, but yes the Renegades are flat or matte black. Not glossy. I have seen the 6 six lugs on Tacomas in person too, they are not glossy at all.

·
Registered
2007 Tacoma DC Sport
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just looked at a set on Saturday that were on display at my local tire shop, they were 8 lug though, but yes the Renegades are flat or matte black. Not glossy. I have seen the 6 six lugs on Tacomas in person too, they are not glossy at all.
Thanks for the confirmation. I ordered a set today BTW. I am planning to wrap them in 285/75/16 BFG Mud KM2's or Toyo Muds. Haven't decided :D

·
Did somebody say snow?
231 Posts
Make sure you post pics when you do. It looks like you are going with the same setup I intend to do when I get off unemployment. Working sucks, not having money to buy toys sucks more. Glad I could help. I see you're from Redwood City, I used to live in the bay area. Too bad about the police officers over the weekend.

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
Thanks for the confirmation. I ordered a set today BTW. I am planning to wrap them in 285/75/16 BFG Mud KM2's or Toyo Muds. Haven't decided :D

Toyo Mud's. ;) I have their Open Country AT's and they are amazing! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts