Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mario Mobile
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mean to continue to create topics lol, this should be my last :D.

Anyways, I will be purchasing depos soon, not going to do retrofits because it looks to be expensive (or at least I think so, what is the price in total?).

I've only found one pair, which is the diamond/euro which comes in black or chrome. I think black would best fit my black camry...I wonder what chrome looks like in a dark colored camry. (any pictures?)

They are very nice but before I buy I wonder if there are any other kinds out there I am missing, just to make sure.

Also, is it even possible to have headlight output white colored? I'm going to buy new bulbs for these depos but I can only find yellow colored bulbs (sylvania etc.). I don't want HID but aren't there white colored bulbs? (97 Camry)

·
Mario Mobile
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/DRIVER-PASSENGER-INCLUDED-TOYOTA-HEADLIGHTS/dp/B003NUOD5W/ref=sr_1_3?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1284343382&sr=1-3[/ame]

They're only black around it. :p

These seem to be the only kind (in black/chrome). If these are the only ones, which would look nicer on the 1997 camry...black/chrome?

·
Mario Mobile
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So there are no others lol?

I think I'm going black :p

chrome:

old picture is old...hood looks like crap. photoshop ftw.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
There haven't been any choices for the gen 4.0 until now.

·
Mario Mobile
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There haven't been any choices for the gen 4.0 until now.
Didn't even know lol, alright cool, going to be checking out with the black ones soon :D. I don't like the OEM ones...they just look...cheap.

If anyone also knows the answer to my lightbulb dilemma.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
If anyone also knows the answer to my lightbulb dilemma.
High end bulbs (ie- sylvania silver stars) are closer to white in the kelvin temp range. Most normal bulbs are around 4000K, IIRC. PLEASE don't use HIDs in these. :thumbsup:

·
Mario Mobile
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I think my friend got sylvanias and they seemed yellow (although he has a kia optima...booo!). Got to ask him.

Well maybe I'll get them, $25 for two bulbs ain't too bad..9003 right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts