Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also farted in the new taco.

this was a joke. Its ment to make fun of some of the other stupid NON 2005 tacoma threads posted here lately

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put gas in it too. 93oct :woot:

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its like 2.55 here on Long island where everyting is imported :ugh3:

·
Registered
262 Posts
At least you can get 93, 91 octane is the best out here, which is about $2.65 by my house.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
its still 2.39 for 93 here
But thank god the X is put away for winter so i can run the cheap stuff in the older taco

·
Crtl-Alt-Del
807 Posts
$.02

My $.02...

I like to fart in my Taco. The cool seat material give a layer to breathe the smell out to others sitting nearby.

In W-Mass 87 Octane is $1.91 per gallon (no shit!). It's HESS, but at $1.91, who cares!

Okay, I've got nothing else...

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
188 Posts
The first week that I owned my Tacoma, the little lady and I went out into back behind the house where they are constructing some 19 acre park and school.

We turned up the tunage and had one hell of a time - drove back to the house nekkid which is less than 5 min VERY EARLY in the morning.
:whatwhat:

I will say that the center parts of the damn TRD seat covers chafe :eek: - time to upgrade and get sheepskin covers. :clap:

Oh yea, fuel here is 2.35/gal in central CA.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
mcaanda said:
The first week that I owned my Tacoma, the little lady and I went out into back behind the house where they are constructing some 19 acre park and school.

We turned up the tunage and had one hell of a time - drove back to the house nekkid which is less than 5 min VERY EARLY in the morning.
:whatwhat:

I will say that the center parts of the damn TRD seat covers chafe :eek: - time to upgrade and get sheepskin covers. :clap:

Oh yea, fuel here is 2.35/gal in central CA.

That's just a little bit too much Information!!!!!!:disappoin :kookoo:

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL :clap:

·
Registered
91 Posts
my '05 regular cab 4x2 makes an engine sound coming from the front of the truck when I start it up...is this normal?

Also, I notice this truck rides like crap compared to my dad's Cadillac Eldorado. Is this normal, does this mean that Toyota's quality is slipping? It must be.

Maybe I should ask the dealer to fix it? Maybe I have a lemon? I sure hope not.

;)

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
when I turn the 4x4 dial clockwise I notice my front wheel also spin. Is this normal? the truck also feels weird when I drive in 4hi on the dry pavement. The truck jerks and bucks.

did i get a lemon too ?

·
Engine 80 is in service
'10 FJ Cruiser 4x4
1,040 Posts
I bought some lemons today...

and someone farted the National Anthem at the gas pump. :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts