Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Theatre Nerd Person...yea
Tacoma
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get more of my Tacoma Buddies to come to this so here it goes!

Official Day: Saturday the 27th of January

Official Meeting Time: between 5 and 6pm

Official Meeting Place: Providence Place Mall Parking Garage 2nd floor from the top floor on the side with the open roof. This would be the left side if you were in the garage facing the mall area. You can enter on the right side though and cross over to the left on the 2 and 5th floors I think (Don't quote me on that though)

All are welcome, there wont just be Tacoma's there but they will all be Toyota's

Please post in this thread here!
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t166549.html

·
Tacoma
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The only thing I find tricky is that you are driving on the left when you are in those garages, but it's easy to know where you are as there are level labels all over the place. If you are in the garage just keep going up till you hit the top...if the top isn't outside then you are on the wrong side. You should be able to transfer over to the other side on that level (level 5 if I recall), and that is the level we will be on. If you hit the roof level then you are on the right side but one floor too high, just go one floor down and thats where we will be somewhere.

EDIT: I just remembered, if you take Exit 22C off I-95 it will take you to the garage entrance on the left side of the parking garage which is the proper side of the parking garage.

·
Tacoma
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*Bump*

Come on guys! It will be fun!

·
Tacoma
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sausage fest? There are gonna be Female TN members there Lauren for one. Also prolly Ilovemymr2's GF and I know he brought another one of his other friends last time.

·
Tacoma
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well...we have about 16 other people going, including a few women. I guess I'll be the only Tacoma there once again...

·
Tacoma
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last chance to come guys, the tally so far is at 31 people total. I still think I'm the only Tacoma going which is kinda sad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts