Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOLY CRAP that WAS A PAIN IN THE BUT!!

did this for a dude yesterday, (nabors budy), those 3 bolts to the cat where some hidon ass shit!

i had to pull a heat sheald, and work around all his subframe crap.but once i got some PB blaster on the bolts, and a good angel with a universal joint, they came off with out to much hassel. .

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
German cars suck ass to work on. Japanese cars are easy. American cars just suck, so thats that.

I know German cars have lots of heat shields and crap that need to be removed for simple stuff.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im shure if you knew that cars, it wouldent be that bad. looking back id say that id do it again, given i know exactly how to hit each of those bolts.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
id have to say that most german cars i have seen are a pain in the but to do work on BC of all the sheels and covers. and the fact that they arent afrade to hide bolts. service is the last thing on there mind when they desine these cars. but the same can be seed about amarican and jap cars.. most jap cars however take service into acount geven the fact that they use the same drive train for about 90% of there cars. amarican cars i have noticed are vary service frendly and simple to work on. but alot of there shot comings are as a result.

again these are all my obersvations of cars i have dealt with.

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
kenratboy said:
American cars just suck, so thats that.
:whatthe: :whatthe: :disappoin

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Wow, bunch of hard asses. ;)

I love Vette's and I would love a 300 C as a daily driver. If you don't believe me, look at my multi-page thread about the new C6 Vette.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vetts can bite my shiny mettal ass...
and Chevy can get off there buts and actualy desine a better looking one.

i wish guys actualy used the money for those cars to buy an actual dick enlargment, as apose to funding the dumbest amarican trend since loving the yankees.

dont get me wrong, the car is cool, it was cool in the 70's but after about 1985ish, they should have stoped making them and started producing a difrent mid life crisis car. i look at a vett and say... ooo.. another freeking vett and look this one is blue as apose to red. the car desine is now ofishaly unorigonal, over used, and under developed. how about this one for starters... the 350ci mottor is older then dirt, yet chevy cant even desine a new mottor to replace it, so they keep upgrading there old one. those things look so half assed, with DOHC,and direct port injection.

im shurre i can rant on this car tell the cows come home. but just let me say this... Lamborgini droped the diablo, Dodge Droped the Charger. its about dam time Chevy got the hint.

and no you can compare the Mustang with the Corvet, 2 difrent car's 2 difrent historys. and 2 difrent price tags. and the Viper is in a whole difrent world.

·
^
4,197 Posts
Zrain said:
Vetts can bite my shiny mettal ass...
and Chevy can get off there buts and actualy desine a better looking one.

i wish guys actualy used the money for those cars to buy an actual dick enlargment, as apose to funding the dumbest amarican trend since loving the yankees.

dont get me wrong, the car is cool, it was cool in the 70's but after about 1985ish, they should have stoped making them and started producing a difrent mid life crisis car. i look at a vett and say... ooo.. another freeking vett and look this one is blue as apose to red. the car desine is now ofishaly unorigonal, over used, and under developed. how about this one for starters... the 350ci mottor is older then dirt, yet chevy cant even desine a new mottor to replace it, so they keep upgrading there old one. those things look so half assed, with DOHC,and direct port injection.

im shurre i can rant on this car tell the cows come home. but just let me say this... Lamborgini droped the diablo, Dodge Droped the Charger. its about dam time Chevy got the hint.

and no you can compare the Mustang with the Corvet, 2 difrent car's 2 difrent historys. and 2 difrent price tags. and the Viper is in a whole difrent world.

:rolleyes:

The Corvette is a world class car, best performance car for the money and much easier and cheaper to make stupid fast than almost any other car in its bracket.

Its also one of the most recognized nameplates in the world, Chevy would be stupid to drop the name. Even the weakling offerings between 1976 (last year of the 454) to the ZR1 in around 1989 sold very well.

Drive one, you'll see things differently.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive Driven Many. trust me, they would get more of a reaction by unvaling a new car.. even if it was a Corvet chassy hiding under a new body. its just that flat ass car need a make over badly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts