Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one is for you Ches. I've been working at putting Audi/VW parts in the Corolla. ^^

Just a mock up. Still need to repaint the actual pod and secure it in. And get gauges that work in there. Well... they work, but the temp and boost gauges have no senders.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a big one on the gauge cluster. Those are just the gauges that came with the pod so I could do the mock up. The volt one will stay for a while, and the other two, I don't know. They'll probably collect dust for a while.

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
would have been nice if you had an oil pressure gauge instead of the temp. but you could put a bung on your oil pan so you can see the oil temp:dunno:

·
searchin'
389 Posts
looks great! now you can hide the stereo, away from prying eyes. matt also has new VDO gauges for his turbo now :cool:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which ones did he get? The only VDO boost gauge on thier site seems to be a 3 bar unit. I don't think he's going to run that kind of boost. Is he?

·
searchin'
389 Posts
i'd post a pic, but i still have that pesky virus, so i'm typing from work right now. i can't rem which guages he has, maybe TRD_kid knows

·
Registered
0 Posts
by doing this you are aware the reliability will be decreased by approximately 50% right?lol j/k i work for audi and porsche so i have to be nice.;)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Niiice, they've got an outlet in Woodbridge. Thanks, Ches. I think I know what boost gauge we're going to use.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pssssst! deeeeeeep!

radio is mounted GT-S style!

man.... that colour of interior is ugly.. what were my parents thinking??!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
in the house. there's no point having it in the car right now. There's no engine. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts