• Midgets are pets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last thread was closed due to people who got way off the thread subject.......... im wanting opinions if i should go with this box or should i turn this into a poll ??????

http://www.ultimate-sounds.com/audiobahn/box9.htm

i went to circuit city to take a closer look at the box and hear it it sounded pretty good then i turned this audiobahn closed box it was better i like the sound quality of a closed but i want a look too so im gonna prolly go with this box it has 3 holes in the top and to the right of the right speaker is the LED which i have always wanted in the box so thats mainly why im going to get this box it was a 12" box that i saw and im getting the 10''

should i go with this box or could i just plug up the holes what would go wrong if i did that

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
sealing a bandpass box would probably be an extremely bad idea, cant say exactly why, but think about it. Bandpass boxes are basically one sealed box firing into another, which is ported, if you close the ports, then bad things will probably happen.

have you though about getting a sealed box with the neon rings around the subs?

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts

You like the sound of a sealed box and you want to be able to see into the box. This seems like the ideal box for you.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I like the box! Where did you find it ? Got a Link? Could I get a LED in there ?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I NEED HELP come on obucon whered you get it

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Jeremy, for your information in the future, right click your mouse then go to properties. You can usually see the web page by doing that. :thumbup: www.sounddomain.com is the only place I've seen these for sale. Sounddomain is also a very good place to buy equipment from, they price match and have very fast shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts