Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my 2019 Avalon Hybrid Ltd I use Apple CarPlay for navigation which displays upcoming turns in the upper lefthand corner of the screen. I also listen to FM radio while driving. For some reason the car displays the station info (frequency, etc.) across the top of the screen every 10-15 seconds, obscuring the upcoming turn information. Does anybody know how to stop this from happening? I've combed thru the owner's manual and Googled like crazy but haven't come up with a solution. I know what station I'm listening to — I don't need to be reminded!

·
Semper73
2019 Avalon Hybrid L
24 Posts
I noticed the same problem With my 2019 TAH LTD when I am on an FM station that has several ”channels” (e.g., FM, HD1, HD2, etc.). It will cycle between these as it automatically searches to find the strongest signal and that’s fine with me. However, each time it changes, I get the notification and I really don‘t care what channel it’s using. I, too, can’t find a way to turn off the notification. It’s very annoying and distracting especially at night.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don’t know if this is causing your problems, but I’m looking at radio settings and under Audio/options there is and on/ off for Scan. Mine is off. Is yours on?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts