Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just purchased a 2009 XLE Corolla :clap: with JBL and currently use the aux port to listen to music from my phone. The sound is really good and the bluetooth phone pairing works perfectly. My question is as follows:

Is there a way to upgrade or attach some accesory so that the JBL sound system can stream bluetooth audio as it does on some 2010 models like prius or venza? :hammer:

Thanks
nv12

·
straight cash homie
21,948 Posts
Hi,

I just purchased a 2009 XLE Corolla :clap: with JBL and currently use the aux port to listen to music from my phone. The sound is really good and the bluetooth phone pairing works perfectly. My question is as follows:

Is there a way to upgrade or attach some accesory so that the JBL sound system can stream bluetooth audio as it does on some 2010 models like prius or venza? :hammer:

Thanks
nv12
Nope, streaming isn't available on our cars :sosad:

·
Another Camry...
'13 Camry Hybrid XLE
686 Posts
A2DP (bluetooth audio streaming protocal) sounds terrible compared to the headphone out though, so why would you WANT to?

·
Registered
2011 Toyota Corolla
138 Posts
I actually find that the Bluetooth streaming is equal quality in my car as the headphone jack, but not as good as the USB port option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts