Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time: 6:30pm, presentation starts at 7:30pm

Steve from Steve's Tire is nice enough to accomodate us with free pizzas and drinks. There's absolutely no commitment for attending! He will be doing a short presentation on tire mounting and balancing. He will also answer any questions regarding to tires and wheels. They've got some high quality equipment that I'm sure all of you would want to check out.

There's enough room for parking 50 cars in front of his shop, and we won't get hassle by anyone.

Hope everyone will be able to make it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any Americans welcome up there that weekend?

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^Spell the word August my friend.

Sck97Rolla:

American, Indonesian, Saudi Arabian... everyone who surf the board is welcome. :thumbup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey there prettyboy :)

My tires are still not quite right - even after the hub rings have been replaced. Excessive vibration up the steering column at aprox 110 km/hr to 120 km/hr, but not really noticible at lower speeds or higher speeds..

Next thing to try is re-balancing... are you looking for volunteers ??

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Ms. J said:
Hey there prettyboy :)

My tires are still not quite right - even after the hub rings have been replaced. Excessive vibration up the steering column at aprox 110 km/hr to 120 km/hr, but not really noticible at lower speeds or higher speeds..

Next thing to try is re-balancing... are you looking for volunteers ??
Prettyboy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you can wait till then, am sure Steve would not mind using your car as a demo vehicle.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts