Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend has that new dodge with the hemi engine. that station wagon. i forget the name at the moment. But he had to take it in the shop one day for a minor window issue. They fixed it and sent him off the next day. He finds out that they changed his CD player and replaced it was some cheap tape deck. Now they are denying everything and there is no evidence of the stolen property other than it came STOCK on all the cars. Can they get away with this ? The shop is a little mexican auto body shop. They did a clean ass job with the swap tho. There are no markings or anything. I wanna take out the deck and check out the wiring and stuff maybe get them by that but dont wanna tamper with evidence.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
:eek:

Call the cops and file a report. That is the first step.

Also, if you have any recipts or anything, get those out.

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
yeah Call the cops. thats hella serious and not funny. Check for anything against those Little F***s to use against them like what Kenratboy said Reciepts. kuz thats jacked.

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
GM cars have a options/parts (RPO codes, GM calls them) identification sticker on the spare tire cover.

See if the Dodge has something like this somewhere in the car - you may be able to use it to show what options came on the car. If the car is listed as having a the CD player option... you can go from there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts